In addition to our non-emergency industrial services, Minuteman provides our clients with a broad range of emergency HAZMAT response capabilities. Our personnel have expertise in the following areas:
- HAZMAT Spill Response and Incident Management
- Emergency Spill Response and Containment
- Site Cleanup, Remediation and Restoration
- Soil Excavation and Treatment
- Hazardous Materials Testing, Management, and Disposal
- Level A, B and C Personal, Protective Equipment (PPE)
Every HAZMAT or emergency response is swift and effective, with safety as our number one priority. Minuteman maintains an extensive inventory of supplies and a fleet of response vehicles and heavy equipment so that we can mobilize quickly when there is an emergency. Fast mobilization means less impact to your business and to the environment. Whether it is a single leaking oil drum or a major chemical spill, Minuteman has what it takes to get the job done.
Minuteman Spill Response is the single point of contact when there is an environmental hazard. We act as a liaison with local, state and federal government agencies as well as emergency first responders. Our environmental management team provides:
- On-site Spill Assessment
- Complete Documentation of Site Activities
- Interaction and Reporting to the Appropriate Agencies to ensure complete compliance with all environmental regulations
- Site Cleanup
- Transportation and Disposal Services
- Incident Closure
Our fully equipped HAZMAT teams are qualified for all levels of first response to any type of incident. Our professional staff and field technicians have, at minimum, hazardous materials technician level training and emergency response training that is updated annually. Minuteman is certified by the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency (PEMA).